You are visiting our documentation source code and issues repository for the Grafoscopio and Dataviz projects. Grafoscopio a moldable tool for literate computing and reproducible research developed on Pharo live coding and computing integrated environment, in the context of a PhD research in a hacker space of the Global South (HackBo in Bogotá, Colombia), that is being actively used, developed and documented.
You can use the top bar to browse this repository or use these quick entry points:
- The Grafoscopio readme file for a quick oveview and start.
- The Grafoscopio paper for JOSS will give you a quick scholar view for the software: abstract, metatada and links and to dig deeper: [source] | [LaTeX] | [PDF].
- The complete manual for detailed instructions.
- The Spanish Wiki.
- The source code repository on SmalltalkHub.
- The Dataviz intro file for the companion package of domain specific visualizations and languages.
- Grafoscopio License (MIT)